Who is responsible to pay for damage to my car after an accident?

Millions Wonfor our clients

Experienced TruckAccident Attorneys

Board CertifiedAttorneys

You OnlyPay us if we win

Car Accident Damage

Most insurance policies in New Jersey contain coverage for property damage to other vehicles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the responsible driver’s insurance company should pay for the cost to repair your vehicle. However, if the responsible driver is uninsured or does not have insurance coverage for property damage, there are a couple options. You can file a lawsuit against the driver who caused the accident and attempt to force the driver to pay for the cost to repair your vehicle. Also, you can file an insurance claim with your own insurance company for the cost of repair. However, you will be responsible to pay for any deductible. As part of your personal injury claim, the experienced accident attorneys at RAM Law handle any property damage issues on your behalf.

Contact Us

If you have been injured because of the wrongful act of a doctor, nurse or other medical professional, a car accident attorney can help. For a free initial consultation, contact us by e-mail or call our offices, in New Brunswick at 732-247-3600 or in Somerville at 908-448-2560.

Contact Our Office

To schedule a confidential consultation, contact us online or call our offices, in New Brunswick at (732) 247-3600, in Somerville at (908) 448-2560, or in Freehold at (732) 828-2234.

Reach Out For A


Multiple Offices Across New Jersey

New Brunswick

111 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901


21 North Bridge Street
Somerville, NJ 08876


31 W. Main Street 1st Floor
Freehold, NJ 07728

Free Case Review

Free Case Review