Who can I sue if a hit and run driver injures me in a car accident?

Millions Wonfor our clients

Experienced TruckAccident Attorneys

Board CertifiedAttorneys

You OnlyPay us if we win

If you are injured in a car accident caused by a hit-and-run driver, you may still have the ability to obtain compensation for your personal injuries. If you have automobile insurance, it may contain coverage called uninsured motorist coverage (UM). Most insurance policies in New Jersey contain UM insurance. This insurance covers you in the event the person who caused your injuries leaves the scene of the accident and their identity is unknown. If you have UM coverage, you can sue your own insurance company in order to obtain compensation for your personal injuries. For example, if you have UM coverage in the amount of $100,000 per accident, you can sue your insurance company and make a claim for UM coverage. You will then have the ability to obtain up to $100,000 from your own insurance company for your personal injuries. It is important to hire an experienced personal injury law firm to ensure that all available insurance coverage it utilized in your case.

Contact Us

If you have been injured because of the wrongful act of a doctor, nurse or other medical professional, we can help. For a free initial consultation, contact us by e-mail or call our offices, in New Brunswick at 732-247-3600 or in Somerville at 908-448-2560.

Contact Our Office

To schedule a confidential consultation, contact us online or call our offices, in New Brunswick at (732) 247-3600, in Somerville at (908) 448-2560, or in Freehold at (732) 828-2234.

Reach Out For A


Multiple Offices Across New Jersey

New Brunswick

111 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901


21 North Bridge Street
Somerville, NJ 08876


31 W. Main Street 1st Floor
Freehold, NJ 07728

Free Case Review

Free Case Review